A view of Svartån in Örebro, Sweden captured just after the sunset (the Blue Hour).
The red building in the middle is the office of the local newspaper Nerikes Allehanda. The building also called ”Allehandaborgen” (the Allehanda Castle) was originally built in 1891 for Örebro Sparbank (Örebro Savings and Loans Association). In the 1930’s the Nerikes Allehanda moved into the building. The yellow building to the right is Örebro Gamla Teater (the Old Theatre of Örebro). The building to the left further down Svartån is a restaurant belonging to Frimurarlogen (the Freemasonry Lodge).